26.3.17

Life of an artist

I love my new wonderful intro video for my future watercolor stories
made by Vladimir, motion graphic designer and web Developer. Single frame

Terrific month, many cold days and many flower paintings, new discoveries in watercolor, livestream online sessions (thank you everyone who joined, I love to connect with you) as well as teaching new courses and classes, filming the magic on my paper and quite time painting in my studio...

"Life of an artist" Winter-Spring vlog on YouTube channel lazywonderbrush

This is Winter-Spring vlog, which is finally edited and published on my YouTube channel. And there are 2 more painting tutorials on the go soon!

I still don't accept commissions yet. There will be just a few livestream painting sessions in April and fingers crossed one session this week.

See you very soon,
~L~

Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© lazywonderbrush | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig