31.3.17

Paint online in watercolor

Paint online in watercolor by artist Olga Peregood
Adding Canadian geese during Spring Streams livestream painting session
Hi, there! In my last blog post "How to paint a mountain in watercolor" about story of creation of this landscape I tell what if I add geese on top in Spring when they come back home..?

I opened my Spring Streams online painting sessions from this painting. While paint online in watercolor I could hear geese honk in flight above my roof!

Paint online in watercolor
Canadian geese honk in flight above my studio roof
I want to thank everyone who joined Spring Streams this year and look forward for April full of inspiration and entertaining together with you.

~L~
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© lazywonderbrush | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig