22.4.17

Flowers for painting in watercolor

flowers for painting in watercolor
Original watercolor Hyacinthus painting by Olga Peregood
while demonstrating for April "Spring Streams" online painting session 

Hi, there! My first Easter and Spring in a new home. Everything feels fresh: gardening flowers for painting in watercolor, renovation, taming my chinchilla ( this isn't Estrella, bunny, kitten or rat!) and holding online painting demonstrations! April "Spring Streams online painting sessions finished. We've painted everything  flowers, people, still life, landscapes, animals, birds, student's requests and eggs!

I look back at our artists meet ups and thrilled about every single time I have been demonstrating. There are a lot of impressions but the most strong of them - watch by my student's progress after.

Before April while planning what to include into the course I had such feeling of overwhelming and wanted to give everything I learned about watercolor painting at that moment. That must be a load off but instead I received so many. I am on anticipating my next spin in my art carrier.

I find out great adventures reveal extra strong. We never know what we are capable for before we try do! What a wonderful beginning of Spring!


Thank you, Marji from California for kindly letting me use your cat Monkey's photograph.

Thank you, Marleen, for beautiful magnolia. The reason why I choose to paint Marleen's magnolia which she sent me as one of request for today's "Spring Streams" painting online session is because it reminds me the wonderful times when I lived in China where I first time experienced this amazing flower in bloom in Spring. It is so huge!

Thank you, Sabina, for sharing your wonderful portfolio and permission to use your illustrations as a base for future paintings and Lidia Marina for sending flowers for painting in watercolor from your garden.

What is Spring Streams? - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kjdypKlx7DM

xoxo,
~L~
Share:

1 comment

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

© lazywonderbrush | All rights reserved.
Blog Layout Created by pipdig